Tuesday, November 29, 2011

birds of a feather

IMG_8829_mobile.jpg

So I've made a mobile for the bebe's room, but I'm not sure if I love it. What do you think? I found the tutorial for making the fabric feathers here and although I love the feathers, I'm still undecided on the finished project. I don't know if it's too busy, or if I just need to look at it in the room for a few days...

IMG_8836_mobile.jpg

It was really simple to make actually, I just used two paint stirrers, spaced and drilled some holes and then pulled the twine through and tied a knot. It's cute, don't get me wrong, I just can't make up my mind. Maybe it's the bebe brain?

IMG_8838_mobile.jpg

8 comments:

embee said...

i think i need to see the big picture, from further back with the crib in it. i like it so far, i think its cute!

Anonymous said...

if we could see it in the concept of the whole room it may be easier to decide. its cute, but it may just need to be in a corner, not as a focal point of the room.

bumbleBEE said...

I think it is beautiful! I love the feathers!

Kelly said...

it looks great to me!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND GREAT IDEA FOR LIL GIRLS ROOM.... I JUST LOVE IT :)

mollymell said...

Hello!

I love your photos, I love your idea of using paint stirrers, it's simple and different. It looks beautiful and I pinned to my pinterest :)

Unknown said...

How long are the paint stirrer sticks? It looks amazing

Anonymous said...

I love it! For my tastes, I would not use polkadot fabric and no black.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...